Buy my art

Monday, October 13, 2014

My favorite month and time of year

The leaves are changing even down here in Florida! We had our first cool front and everyone was so excited. It got us out of the 90 degree range and gave us all hope that our weather will be glorious soon...and new beginnings. Life out doors! There are so many things to do this time of the year like, the downtown market, crafts and art fairs, pumpkin festivals, spook houses, and beautiful lights on the Hillsborough River, walks downtown.

And, I am so excited about this Friday. I have not been in any Art Shows in a long time!

I have a piese of Art at the "Five by Five". Small art for a big cause. All art will be for sale for $25.00.

It will be this Friday, October 17th, at 8 pm at the Tampa Museum of Art. I hope to see everyone there!!!!!!

No comments: