Buy my art

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I have an Art show coming up!

It's been a while since I have participated in any art shows, ok, a long while!! Last month I started with "The Fly" for the Five by Five Show for the Tampa Art Council which was held at the Tampa Art Museum. 


Today I am pleased to announce I will be in the "First Friday Seminole Heights" gallery show, November 7th, at the Pyramid Inc.
  1. 1508 W Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33604
along with Silk Artist Elizabeth Mitchell.

My silk and acrylic paintings along with some prints, posters and cards will be available to purchase.

Elizabeth will have her silk paintings available for purchase also and will be promoting her meetup groups called the "Inspiration Zone". 

Come out and see our art and what we have been INSPIRED to do.

A portion of the profits will be donated to the Pyramid, Inc. The Pyramid Adult Day Training Program is a non-profit organization serving more than 170 individuals with developmental disabilities in the Tampa Bay Area.

No comments: