Some of you have asked -
What can you do with pictures or documents that are larger than 4×6?
It’s easy! All you need to do is make multiple scans of the original, then stitch them together later on your computer using the included stitching software.
First Make Multiple Scans
Remove the lid and flip the scanner over. Make multiple scans, with at least one inch overlap between adjacent scans. The overlaps need not be aligned or spaced precisely; the stitching software compensates for that. It is OK to scan past the edge of the photo.
IMPORTANT: Keep the scanner oriented the same direction for all of the scans of one photo rather than rotating it around. (Be sure you go left to right.)
Next, Stitch them Together
You will find the stitching software in the Flip-Pal. It’s really easy to use!
1. Click Stitch Scans from the Flip-Pal Toolbox
2. Click File & Open, then select the images to be stitched. (Press Shift or Ctrl while clicking on each image that you want to select)
3. Click Open at bottom of the Open screen. The program automatically stitches the images together into a single image, displays the stitched image using your default photo editing or viewing program, and automatically saves the stitched image as pano.jpg (for example) in the same folder as the original images.
4. If your default photo viewing program is also a photo editor, you can use it to crop, rotate or make other edits to the image. Next, save the photo and give it a unique name by clicking File, then Save As or Copy As.
5. If your default photo viewing program does not allow you to save and name the image, it is recommended that you close the photo viewer, find the pano.jpg file and rename it with a unique name.
The Stitching software automatically names the stitched image pano.jpg unless you choose a different name. This would over-write any previous stitched image with the name pano.jpg.
Watch this video to see how easy it is: Flip-Pal YouTube
Also it’s Leap Day and to celebrate Flip-Pal is offering free shipping in the
U.S. and Canada on purchases of $100 or more—today and March 1st only!