Buy my art

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Folk Art Snowman!

Prang, DAS Clay, 2.2 lb Block Air-Drying Modeling Clay in White (00316)I am still playing with the air-dry clay or paper clay called DAS Clay and have a few things in development.  Here is a sneak preview of one of the folk art snowman and he stands 4 inches high.  He still needs a few tweeks. There are 2 more in the drying process and then they need to be painted. I also have a Santa that is 6 inch tall but he is still in the working process. I don't know if he will be sitting or if I will be adding legs yet....hmmm!


Now I need to promote what you see in the background of my computer screen which has The Hive. For those who do not know about CreatingTheHive.com, it is a dynamic social community designed to help provide a connection between everyone in the arts, crafts and the hobby industry. Anyone can join and we have a lot of fun there!!! Be sure to check it out......

No comments: