Buy my art

Monday, November 8, 2010

Brag Monday

It brag Monday on The Graphics Fairy and I went to work trying to find something I could whip up for this Coffee Pot.  I borrowed from the Graphic Fairy this image of the music sheet which says "Around the Christmas Tree".  First I distressed the sides with Distress Ink for Tim Holtz and then used E6000 to glue it on to the pot. I then went scavenging for something else to put on it and found this Santa.  I did the same distress ink and glued it on to the music sheet. Found a few other things and here it is. I won't be making coffee with it but it does make for a nice flower arrangement.

7 comments:

Christine said...

It's such a great decorative piece-terrific work!

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Beautiful idea...love the vintage santa against the old Christmas Sheet Music!

Beca said...

It turned out lovely ! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OOOh, I really like that :)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Wonderful!!! This turned out great! Thank you so much for linking this up to Brag Monday.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for all your nice comments.

Barbara Cameron said...

I've always loved doing art work ever since I was 9 years old. And I'm still "cooking" up ideas to make something that is a bit unusual. Cheers!