Buy my art

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Free Art Course and The Witch is Done!

Still doing paper clay projects and my witch is done!! She is 8 1/2 inches tall and her black cape is made of paper from an old book. (not a great picture cause the batteries were going in the camera) I am also making Frank as in "Frankenstein" and he will be bigger at 13 inches. I am totally hooked on this clay and all the things you can do with it...wait till you see Frank. I will try to post a picture on his progress in the next couple of days after the camera gets it charge.

In the mean time I wanted to tell everyone about the FREE ART COURSE !!!




Visit willowing & friends

Tammy, of Willowing And Friends, is offering a FREE art course, beginning October 18th!!! Sign ups are open now, and I believe there's a link for the supplies list download. Tammy runs a great site, and there are so many wonderful discussions and challenges. Check it out!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you. I'll check it out. Cute witchy-poo doll.