Buy my art

Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Count Down





Yes, it is count down to Halloween and I am trying to get some projects done before October.


I download a great skull from Graphic Fairy  where you can get images for free.

On the right is what it looked like before I changed a few things.

I put it on Photoshop and erased the letters, cleaned it up a bit and made it to a black and white. Then I was going to print a small picture of it out to use as a projects but mistakes are great! I actually printed it out on a 8x10 card stock. Well I loved it so much I decided to use charcoal and shade it.

Here is the outcome of a mistake.



 Not bad for a mistake!!!

Mistakes are great....work with them and see what you can create.


 Happy crafting!!!



1 comment:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Wow, that's an awesome mistake!!! I love that you used charcoal on it. It looks like a wonderful fine art piece! Thanks for linking this up to Brag Monday.