Buy my art

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just started my art jounaling


This is my art journal were I play... scribble, learn new techniques, put my favorite quotes, say what is on my mind....you get the idea. I can be as messy as I want. I found an old book. Glued some pages together to make it strong enough to paint on. You can see the print in the background. Then I claimed this book as mine and I can not be critical about any of it. I even put my soul of armor on the second page to remind me that this book is protected. I can have courage just to let go and experiment.



The next picture is a celebration and to thank all our Troops for our Independence. I found a few definitions from an old dictionary and glued them and then wrote a quote from Thomas Payne. Then I played with my new painters pens and made fireworks.

If you are interested in learning how to make your own art journal we have a group you can join on Yahoo - Soul Journaling by Sarah Whitmire. Come learn with us.

No comments: