Buy my art

Saturday, November 24, 2012

New websites for my Art

Hi everyone!

Just updating you with new websites for my art.

FineArtAmerica

and at

Instacanvas

I have been very pleased with both companies and their high quality products and service.

On FineArt America, I had one picture that the resolution was not high enough for the size print I wanted. They immediately sent me an email telling me of the problem and had a solution that would change the picture to almost a watercolor type print. I loved it so much we went with it and was very pleased with the results.

And on Instacanvas they have prints, canvas and prims. Prims are 1-thick acrylic photo glass that look great on an office desk...bought one from my desk!!

Here is a picture of my creative space and I put up a couple of their products on my wall. I am loving my space.



Go visit these websites, I think you will be very pleased.    The Joker Print

No comments: